Since 2019, we have acquired the following collections; William "Bill" Nixon, David Morton, Charles Lahickey, William Gillis, Dick Flock, Richard "Dick" George, and the Pittsburgh and West Virginia Railway Hi-Line historical society. These collections include over 250,000 plus slides, negatives, and prints, route maps, timetables, employee handbooks, newsletters, blueprints, equipment rosters and so much more. Our goal is to scan and archive every piece in our collection. We need your help, we need funding and equipment to complete this ambitious undertaking.
1. Epson Expression 12000XL Scanner
2. Blueprint Scanner/Printer
3. Server and computer storage
4. Blueprint Storage Drawers
5. Bankers Boxes
6. Archival Supplies, bags, sheet protectors, envelopes, and folders.
7. Ink and toner supplies for Canon Pro-100, OCE TDS 100, OCE TDS400, and HP DesignJet T3500, andHP LaserJet 3055